Rape Crisis Counselors are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and may be reached at the following numbers:
Lancaster: 803-286-5232 or 1-888-790-8532
Chester: 803-581-8313 or 1-888-790-8534
Fairfield: 803-635-8021 or 1-888-790-8537
You may also call your local hospital operator and ask to speak to the Counselor on Call:
Springs Memorial Hospital: 803-286-1214
Chester County Hospital: 803-581-3151
Fairfield Memorial Hospital: 803-635-5548
If you are Sexually Assaulted or think you have been Sexually Assaulted:
- Try to remain calm; think logically. You must decide for yourself, in that situation, what is the safest response for you.
- Get to safety immediately.
- Call 803-286-5232, someone on our hotline will be available to assist you.
- Do not bathe or change clothing, you could destroy evidence.
- Get medical attention at the nearest Emergency Room.